» Stock market
» Market Report
India Market Report is about the rate of growth and retardation in the Indian Market Economy. The Indian market with its one billion plus population, is a lucrative field for many sectors to develop but at the same time the inflationary rate and infrastructural weaknesses decelerates the expected India market growth. A market report on India highlights on the production and market trends, analyses, opportunities, projections, sales, and marketing strategies. The report on Indian markets reflects the specific aspects on market share, along with the segmentation, size, and growth in the domestic and global markets.
India Market Report mainly cover a wide range of industries in India, like airline, textiles, alcoholic drinks, analgesics, bakery and cereals, chemicals, cosmetics, deodorants, detergents, financial cards, beverages, travel and tourism etc.
The positive features of Indian market over the years are:
- The overall growth of GDP reaching to 9.2%.
- Food grain stocks were 19.07 million tonnes as on March 1, 2007.
- Overall industrial growth increased more than 3% in 2007 compared to 2006.
- Core infrastructure sectors achieved an average growth rate of 8.6 per cent during April-March, 2006-07.
- Broad Money (M3) growth (year-on-year) increased more than 1% from last year.
- Exports and imports increased by 23.88% and by 29.33% respectively, in dollar terms during April-March, 2007.
- Forex reserves, excluding the gold reserve and the Special Drawing Rights, was at $196.90 billion at the end of April, 2007.
- Indian currency, Rupee got appreciation against US Dollar, Pound Sterling, Japanese Yen and Euro in April, 2007.
However, there are some retardant forces within the Indian market which need to be done away with in order to achieve a still higher market growth.
An overall inflation of 6.7 per cent on February 3, 2007.
Tax revenue (net to Center) during April-February, 2007 was higher by 33.2 per cent compared with an increase of 23.4 per cent in corresponding period last year.
In terms of value, Fiscal Deficit during April-February, 2007 was lower by 7.9 per cent and Revenue Deficit during April-February, 2006 was lower by 16.5 per cent over corresponding period last year.
India Market Report indicates that there was a steady progress made on the infrastructure front and from the turnovers in the Indian market, it is known that six core industries namely, electricity, coal, steel, crude oil, petroleum refinery products, and cement, with a weight of 27 per cent in IIP have experienced a growth of 8.3 per cent in April-December 2006. Regarding the transport and communications, railways maintained a high growth with however a pitfall in growth in cargo handling at primary maritime ports and airports.
Nevertheless, from the India Market Report it can be said that long-term sustainability of the market economy of any nation depends on balanced, equal and inclusive growth rate of the various aspects of the market. However, the India Market Report indicates that though infrastructure is crucial for development, it is required to be supplemented with employment engines.
India will take larger share of outsourcing market : report
Stock market, Indain Market Report, India Market Report, Market Reports, Market Report, Report