» Financial Market
India Financial Market promotes the savings of the economy, providing an effective channel for transmitting the financial policies. It is a well-developed, competitive, efficient and integrated financial sector. There are large number of buyers and sellers of the financial product, the prices are fixed by the market forces of demand and supply within the Indian Financial Market. The other markets of the economy assist the functioning of the financial market in India.
The Financial Market in India focuses on these features:
- Real-time India Financial Indices – BSE 30 Index, Sector Indexes, Stock Quotes, Sensex Charts, Bond prices, Foreign Exchange, Rupee&Dollar Chart
- Indian Financial Market news
- Stock News – Bombay Stock Exchange, BSE Sensex 30 closing index, S&P CNX-Nifty NSE, stock quotes, company information, issues on market capitalization, corporate earning statements, Indian Business Directory
- Fixed Income – Corporate Bond Prices, Corporate Debt details, Debt trading activities, Interest Rates, Money Market, Government Securities, Public Sector Debt, External Debt Service
- Foreign Investment – Foreign Debt Database composed by BIS, IMF, OECD,& World Bank, Investments in India & Abroad
- Global Equity Indexes – Dow Jones Global indexes, Morgan Stanley Equity Indexes
- Currency Indexes – FX & Gold Chart Plotter, J. P. Morgan Currency Indexes
- National and Global Market Relations
- Mutual Funds
- Forex and Bullion
A clear insight with informations on the Indian Financial Market will thus be the most useful tip for the investors and the marketers of both India and the foreign countries.
To get more details on India Financial Market please look through the following links.
financial institutions, financial services, finance, finance in india, sources of finance