» Mutual Funds
» Mutual Funds Companies
» Short Horizon Debt Fund - Ultra Short Term Fund
SBI: Short Horizon Debt Fund - Ultra Short Term Fund
To provide investors with an opportunity to generate regular income with high degree of liquidity through investments in a portfolio comprising predominantly of money market instruments with maturity / residual maturity up to one year and debt instruments which are rated not below investment grade by a credit rating agency.
1. An open-ended scheme
2. Scheme reopens for continuous sale and repurchase on August 2, 2007.
3. Benchmark: Crisil Liquid Fund Index
4. Dividend Frequency: Daily (compulsory reinvestment), weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis
5. Options: Growth and Dividend, Under Dividend option, facility for reinvestment / payout available. Payout facility will be available only for investment of above Rs 1 crore.
6. Rated AAAf by Crisil (The rating of Crisil is not an opinion of the AMCs willingness or ability to make timely payments to the investor. The rating is also not an opinion on the stability of the NAV of the Fund, which could vary with market developments)
7. Switches allowed at applicable NAV
8. Cheques/Draft in favour of "SBI Short Horizon Fund - Liquid Plus"
SBI, Magnum, NRI Investment Fund, Monthly Income Plan Floater, Insta Cash Fund, Benefit Plans, Magnum Income Fund, Magnum Gilt Fund, HDFC, HDFC Flexindex Plan Systematic Transfer Plan (STP), Systematic Investment Plan, Funds Of Funds, Exchange Traded Funds, Mutual Funds, Types of Mutual Fund, Open ended Mutual Fund, mutual fund, mutual fund companies, Close ended Mutual Fund, Advantages of Close ended Mutual Fund, tata mutual fund, icici prudential mutual fund, investment, insurance