» Mutual Funds
» Mutual Funds Companies
» SBI Premier Liquid Fund
SBI: SBI Premier Liquid Fund
The investment objective of the scheme will be to provide attractive returns to the Magnum holders either through periodic dividends or through capital appreciation through an actively managed portfolio of debt and money market instruments. Income may be generated through the receipt of coupon payments, the amortization of the discount on the debt instruments, receipt of dividends or purchase and sale of securities in the underlying portfolio.
1. There are 2 options - Institutional Plan and Super Institutional Plan. Both plans have Growth and Dividend Options.
2. Under Dividend option of both plans, the frequency of dividend payment will be daily, weekly and fortnightly. Daily Dividend under Super Institutional plan will be declared from March 24, 2007 subject to availability of distributable surplus and in compliance with SEBI Regulations from time to time.
3. Daily Dividend will be subject to compulsory reinvestment at applicable NAV irrespective of the amount of investment.
4. Payout and reinvestment facility will be available only under weekly and fortnightly dividend options. The payout facility under weekly and fortnightly dividend options in the Institutional Plan will be offered only to such investors who have a minimum investment of Rs 1 crore in these options.
5. The Fund as a whole will be managed as a single portfolio. Both plans will not charge any entry or exit load and will declare NAV on all calendar days with effect from March 23, 2007.
6. Investors who wish to exit from the scheme, can do it at applicable NAV, without exit load, on or before March 22, 2007.
SBI, Magnum, Capital Protection Oriented Fund, NRI Investment Fund, Monthly Income Plan Floater, Insta Cash Fund, Benefit Plans, Magnum Income Fund, Magnum Gilt Fund, HDFC, HDFC Flexindex Plan Systematic Transfer Plan (STP), Systematic Investment Plan, Funds Of Funds, Exchange Traded Funds, Mutual Funds, Types of Mutual Fund, Open ended Mutual Fund, mutual fund, mutual fund companies, Close ended Mutual Fund, Advantages of Close ended Mutual Fund, tata mutual fund, icici prudential mutual fund, investment, insurance